Monday, September 29, 2008

All Partied Out

Well, it was Xavier's 5th birthday on September 25. My little guy is a whopping 5 years old. 5 years worth of trouble! My little goof-ball getting all big in the wink of an eye.

We had a cake for him on Thursday with just us. Then we had another birthday cake on Saturday at my mom's with the entire Giordanella family. We then had a third cake on the Sunday with the Di Leo clan. I'm all partied and caked out. Even Xavier said, "mom, I'm tired of having a cake everyday!". Too funny. Needless to say, I think I'm at least a good 5 pounds heavier for all the partying and eating. Oh well, you only live once, right? That's what I keep telling myself. Laugh.

I finally got myself done another page for the Just Us mini album. It's a photo of me in our hayday of dating. I remember this trip to Stratford, Ontario to take in some of the Stratford Festival theatre vividly, like it was yesterday. Stratford is a small town, full of gorgeous scenery, and choc full of local shops. It is best known for it's Shakespearean theatre. This time we watched Romeo and Juliet. It was a beautiful weekend. We stayed in a bed and breakfast, and enjoyed a gorgeous breakfast buffet. Soo yummy. It's a great little get-a-way place.


I bought the October Afternoon, Detours collection, and it came with a cover page with a sample of the papers contained inside. Well, I cut up the squares of each sample, and make this little page.

Oh, those carefree days of love and leisure!

Have a great day, one and all.

Francesca

p.s. Elisa is getting her ears pierced this afternoon at the doctors office. I certainly hope this isn't going to be a traumatic experience. I'm really nervous about this, but I want her to have it done. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: