Friday, August 22, 2008

Remember



This is my Remember page dedicated to my maternal grandparents, Felicia and Sebastiano Chiaramida. This is the only photo my mother has of her mother. Unfortunately, my grandmother died when my mother was only 9 years old. So, needless to say, this photo is near and dear to my mothers heart.


I finally used some of my artCHIX Studio goodies, like the wings, the brocade border, the photo of the Madonna at the top, and a transparency underneath the 'remember' flower centre. I also used a sticker 'Italia' from Cavallini and Co., and flowers from Petaloo, the Italian Wines Collection paper is from Scrapbour (http://www.scrapbour.com/), and the Cirque Quad, and Tape Measure paper are from 7 Gypsies.


Can't believe I still have the energy to do this tonight. I'm running on adrenaline, and let's face it, lots of cups of espresso! On to another page.... boy, I'm on a roll.







No comments: